Posted Date: 8/24/2018
Seeking to hire a full time Sales Assistant to work in a fast paced, high producing securities brokerage firm, located in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida. This is a critical role essential to ensuring the business operations are working efficiently and effectively. This is a great opportunity to learn the brokerage business from the ground up!
About Our Company, Amuni Financial, Inc.
If you are interested in putting your talent to work, with a firm that feels like family, you’ve come to the right place. In an industry where few independent brokerage houses achieve long-term success, we have been thriving for more than 30 years. We have the ability to respond and act quickly, offering a highly personalized service, which is the hallmark of our business and distinguishes us from our competitors.
Our success is directly tied to our client’s success. We are honest in our approach to business and conservative in our methodology, affording us the privilege of serving generations of clients and their families many of whom we now consider as friends.
At Amuni, you’ll have the opportunity to develop close relationships with highly experienced colleagues, enjoy a fast-paced yet friendly environment, and be recognized for your contributions as you grow right along with us.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, well organized and detail oriented
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Ability to interface effectively with clients, coworkers and management while maintaining confidentiality
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related discipline or 2+ years experience in the financial industry.
- Working knowledge of financial services products, i.e., mutual funds, stocks, bonds, etc.
- Experienced with Windows based computerized systems with proficiency in Microsoft office software( Word, Excel, etc.)
- Series 7 License or willingness to obtain Series 7 License once hired
Duties & Responsibilities
Work closely with sales associates in order to gather and correctly enter and organize client data into the Amuni database system for easy access and sales process utilization. Interface directly with clients to assure problems are addressed and quickly resolved.
- Act as first point of contact by answering clients’ calls
- Process paperwork for opening and updating accounts
- Process check requests, IRA distributions, etc.
- Establish ACH for client accounts
- Enter trades (mutual funds, stocks, UITs)
- Update and Maintain email list of clients and prospects
- Prepare new account packets for meeting with prospective clients
- Health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid time off